Friday 1 March 2013

Using a filter

-->
 I used one of the filters on Photoshop to edit my photograph. I used the Smudge Stick tool because it brightened the whole image and so more of the details came through. I played with a lot of the different filters but came to a conclusion that the Smudge Stick tool looked the best. I also used the sliders on the Stroke Length, Highlight Area and Intensity bars to adjust how the Smudge Stick tool was applied to my photograph. I chose to edit this image as originally it was very dark and was boring to look at, by adding a filter, I’ve made the image lighter and more interesting as you are able to see more detail. By increasing the light intensity on the photograph I am also uplifting the mood of the piece, friendship is a very light and upbeat theme and so now the photograph matches the theme.
  -->
                                 This is my photograph after adding the filter.

-->
                         This is my original photograph before being edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment