Wednesday 13 March 2013

Friendship Theme - Balloons


I edited this photo by outlining the balloons so that when I adjusted the hue and saturation levels, it wouldn't affect them. On the rest of the image I used the hue and saturation sliders to change the levels and end up with the rest of the image in a darker light. I wanted the rest of the photograph to be duller so that the balloons stood out, I think that by having the rest of the photograph darker it makes the balloons look much brighter than they actually are. I also think that the balloons add a fun aspect to the photograph as they are so bright. I like this image because although it is so simple, by editing the photograph it makes it look a lot more interesting. I also cropped the photograph so that there were no unnecessary objects in the image and it was focused on only the main features (the girls and the balloons).

This is my original photograph, as you can see the balloons are not very interesting and the main focus is on the girls. The photograph is also including a lot of background which is not needed. This photograph is boring and there is too much going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment