Friday 1 March 2013

Friendship

This photograph inspired me to pick the theme of friendship. I chose the theme of friendship because I thought it was a positive and happy topic and there are endless possibilities to express friendship through a range of images. I also chose friendship because I think that the photographs that represent friendship are really interesting to look at. I chose this image because I think it truly represents friendship as the two boys are so relaxed and at ease with one another. I also chose this image, as they seem so comfortable with each other as though they are brothers. I found this image on Google.
 

This is my interpretation of the original photograph. I chose to take a photograph of my sisters because the two boys are like brothers in the original photograph and so my photograph will relay the relationship portrayed originally. I turned my photo black and white using Photoshop; I also turned my image darker than the original one by using the tools on Photoshop. My photograph is also much bigger than the original so you can see more of the people within my image.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment