Wednesday 8 May 2013

Black and White Theme - Daffodil

I took this photograph because I got the inspiration from a professional photograph of a daffodil in black and white. I like this photograph because all of the focus is on the head of one of the daffodils and you can see through the different shades of white where light is shining on to the head of the flower and where shadows have been formed. I edited this photograph by changing it to black and white.
                              This is the professional photograph that I took inspiration from.

My photograph differs from the professional one as my background is not solid black but is just a normal background that is out of focus and has been changed to black and white. Also my photograph is more of a birds eye view of the flower instead of a straight on close up.
                  This was my original photograph before I changed it to black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment